- that any migrant receives access to ask for International protection anywhere in Italy
- that all decrees of deportation which were due to the hotspot policy in Lampedusa are withdrawn
- that the hotspot centre in Lampedusa will be closed immediately; furthermore any plans to re-open other “hotspots”, which have not any legal foundation, are withdrawn, unless decisions by the European Commission and the European Council do not have mind to abolish structurally the right of asylum and to violate the rights of all migrants;
- that the procedure of rejecting one’s asylum application immediately due to “lack of justification” has to stop.
- that no violence during the procedure of finger-printing is authorized, and that the Italian goverment makes effort to abolish all Dublin regulation as a whole.
- that all treaties, regulating the re-admissions into transit countries and countries of origin are immediately withdrawn, given that Italy and the European Union negotiated those treaties with dictators and executioners; given that those treaties often have one single purpose: Justifying collective deportations.
First signers: Borderline Sicilia Onlus, Centro salesiano Santa Chiara di Palermo, Circolo Arci Porco Rosso di Palermo, Ciss – Cooperazione Internazionale Sud Sud, Comitato Antirazzista Cobremas (Palermo), Comitato NoMuos/NoSigonella, Forum Antirazzista di Palermo, La città Felice(Ct) – Le città vicine, L’Altro Diritto Sicilia, Laici Missionari Comboniani, Palermo Senza Frontiere, Rete Antirazzista Catanese